Headlines News :
Home » » Very Nice Rules in Love

Very Nice Rules in Love

Written By Nila on Monday, June 9, 2014 | 9:24 PM

Very Nice Rules in Love

-

-

[1]: Never ask for a hug,

Just take it....

-

[2]: Never ask,"Do yo miss me?"

Say "I miss u"...

-

[3]: Never ask,"Can you help me?",

Say "I want you to do this For Me"...

-

[4]: Never say I can't live without you,

Say I live for you....

-

[5]: Last but not the least,

Never say thank you, sorry or please,

Instead say anytime for you...!!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Popular Posts

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DAILY NEWS - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template