Headlines News :
Home » , » My mug is ready to sell the tea will lose Modi

My mug is ready to sell the tea will lose Modi

Written By Nila on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 | 3:34 AM

My mug is ready to sell the tea will lose Modi. My kettle ready will go back to sell tea if I lose Modi
 
Lucknow, May 6 -

BJP protest against Rahul Gandhi in Amethi Supporting the candidate and the party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, who was campaigning smirti queen.

Then he spoke: -

I was in a state of fertile held the post of Chief Minister for the fourth time. However, my mother's recent auto rickshaw came to vote. Who says you need to corruption?

Sonia, Rahul and poor people have done worse. Poor mother's son is going to change the regime in a tea viyapariya ..? They were surprised.

Born into a poor family offense? Dee was an offense to the dealer? I honor you (people) hands. A servant, the son of a tea merchant's poor mother's dignity is in your hands.

If I lose this fight ... My mug is ready - will be to sell tea.

I will not indulge in corruption. Others will not allow corruption. About 2 thousand people have joined the plundering of the country. We have to stop it. I'm here to make a change. I am ready to face any consequences for it.
...

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Popular Posts

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DAILY NEWS - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template