Headlines News :
Home » » Please, give an explanation of friendship

Please, give an explanation of friendship

Written By Nila on Thursday, February 20, 2014 | 12:03 AM



Description of friendship !


Mahatma Gandhi , one foreign journalist , '' Please, give an explanation of their friendship . '' He asked me to be useful to people . I do not know anything about friendship, '' '' The Gandhi said .

Spill shocked to hear this chaos , '' so they can not have friends ? '' Asked the journalist .

Gandhi said'' I do not have anyone as an enemy . if there i'm proud of friendly rivalry ! I love all of my eyes saw !''
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Popular Posts

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DAILY NEWS - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template